North America's Largest Distributor of Sewer Cleaning Hose and Proud Manufacturer of Pipeline Inspection Equipment since 1989.
NEW FOR 2017!
IntelaVue™, from UEMSI/HTV®, is an asset management telemetry tool designed for mobile and stationary equipment. This telemetry device is used to help maintain and manage the safe operational range of the OEM’s equipment specifications. With this mission in mind, IntelaVue aids in eliminating breakdowns and down time while assisting in scheduling maintenance and diagnosing problems.
IntelaVue simultaneously collects data from a variety of specialized channel sensors. These channels are specific to function type and can have multiple input points from the various forms of equipment mounted on a truck chassis, and are linked together with a can-bus harness system.
The IntelaVue’s eight available channel sensors are:
1. Time of operation and GPS
2. Vibration: Fan, blower, water or hydraulic pump, or transfer case
3. Oil Temperature: Water pump crank case, transfer cases, speed increase
4. Air Temperature: Vacuum fan or PD blower outlet temperature
5. Water/Oil Sensor: Water contamination in crankcase oil, or blowers, transfer case, water pumps
6. RPM: Pump or fan/blower speed;
7. Pump Pressure: Water or oil
8. Vacuum: Inches of mercury
IntelaVue comes ready to install with all five standard sensors. Additional sensors are available for each channel should additional sensor points be required.
IntelaVue’s micro-processor has preset function parameters that are also field adjustable. The parameters are set according to the OEM’s function and performance data. Performance data is monitored and updated by IntelaVue’s microprocessor every three seconds.
Each channel is associated with a multicolored LED light that illuminates three important color ranges for each specific setting to indicate status of operation:
1. Green illumination for normal operation,
2. Yellow illumination for caution, the operating performance is at the very edge of going out of the normal operating condition.
3. Red illumination indicates the operation is outside of the OEM specified safe operational range.
The LCD display also changes to the corresponding LED light color of any change from the normal operating condition. IntelaVue also has an audio alarm should any channels go into the Red operational range.
IntelaVue has the ability to record and store data being collected for service and performance analysis. This technology allows the end-user to not only look at the performance of their high-dollar assets, but see to it that it is lasting for years to come, with proper service.
IntelaVue's other unique feature is the Intela App. IntelaVue will transmit all alarms and performance data to the operator's smart phone or tablet with the Intela App via Blue Tooth, assuring the operator is kept informed via a clean, easy-to-use App that allows fluid real-time performance. IntelaVue is expandable in nature to allow the transmission of data to the home, shop or office.
In the end, IntelaVue is looking glass into some of your most prized workplace equipment. In an age where heart monitors are relayed to phones, UEMSI/HTV thought it was time to make the same available for the products growing your business.